Brick Motor Inn offers a relaxing atmosphere for accommodation to the Brick community. Pets are not allowed and checks are not accepted as a form of payment. Established in 1980 and under its current ownership since 2000, the Motor Inn is the quintessential Mom and Pop hotel. Weekend rates start at $69 and week day prices are $59.95 per night. The inn features 19 rooms, one manager suite and an ice machine. The location is conveniently close to Dunkin Donuts, IHOP and Ocean Queen Diner. Motor Inn is not too large or luxurious, but is a proud member of the neighborhood watch.
- Hours: Check-in: 2pm. Check-out: 11am.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: August 1980
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 8
- Reach: Local
- Number of retail/service outlets: 1
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Wi-Fi: None
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 19
- Maximum occupancy: 76
- Level: Motel/economy hotel
- Room features: Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: No
- Private events: No