Due to the weather forecast tomorrow, a ribbon-cutting ceremony that was scheduled to be held for Tudor Village on Friday, November 1, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. has been postponed to Monday, November 4, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
Located within the Township of Brick, Tudor Village will provide
12 one- and two-bedroom apartments for low income households, including
individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities, veterans
and clients of a mental health service provider.
The first floor units
will house nine individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
who receive housing and program services through two state
authorized agencies under the Division of Developmental Disabilities.
There will be many speakers at the event, including:
* Stephen C. Acropolis, Mayor, Township of Brick
* David W. Wolfe, Assemblyman, 10th Legislative District
* Marie-Elena Sodeikes, Coordinator for Individuals with Disabilities, Ocean County Department of Human Services
* Anthony Marchetta, Executive Director, NJHMFA
Janel Winter, Director of Housing & Program Development,
New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Developmental
* Annemarie Uebbing, Director of Community Development and Planning, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.