Little was known about Darion Aguilar, 19, the man behind Saturday's shootings at The Mall in Columbia, and whether he was connected in any way to the victims, police said in the days that followed.
In short bursts, the Howard County Police Department on Wednesday released findings from his journal, which police recovered during a search of his College Park Home.
Can't see what police said about the journal? Try here.
- 3 Dead in Shooting at Columbia Mall, Shooter Identified
- Witnesses Describe Gunshots, Chaos in Columbia Mall Shooting
- Mall-Goers Show Sadness, Respect: 'This is a Faith-Filled Community'
- No Known Motive in Deadly Shooting as Columbia Mall Prepares to Reopen
- 19-Year-Old College Park Man Identified as Columbia Mall Shooter
- Columbia Zumiez Employee: 'She Was One of the Nicest People I've Ever Met'
- Zumiez CEO Issues Statement on Shooting
- Police Say Aguilar Knew He was Having Mental Health Issues