.

Structure Fire Reported In Wall

A structure fire has been reported on Megill Road, on the roof of a commercial building. Fire started from a solar panel on the roof. 
WMS826 January 29, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Once again the greenies strike with all this altering of the way things are supposed to be. They hated using trees for shopping bags, now they hate the plastic ones which were created to keep them happy. What happens to these solar panels when they wear out....what about melting them down for the precious metals inside...won,t that create another environmentalist mistake.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »