Two Brick residents have been charged by Point Pleasant Boro police with drug distribution after they were allegedly found with 450 wax folds of heroin, police said.
Keith McQuade-Sabat, 33, and Brittany A. Casasnovas, 25, were charged on May 14 by Point Pleasant Detective Joseph Hynes and Detective Lt. Adam Picca after an investigation into drug distribution.
McQuade-Sabat and Cassasnovas were arrested at the Atlantic Motel in Point Pleasant Beach with the assistance of Point Pleasant Beach officers Sgt. Goessel, Officer Drew, Det. Daniel and Det. Petruzziello.
Both were charged with the following:
· Possession with intent to distribute heroin in a quantity less than one-half ounce (450 wax folds)
· Possession of heroin (450 wax folds)
· Possession with intent to distribute cocaine in an amount of more than one-half ounce.
· Possession of cocaine (approx. 18 grams)
· Tampering with evidence
· Possession of drug paraphernalia
· Possession of hypodermic needle and syringe
Both were transported to the Ocean County Jail in lieu of $50,000.00 bail each.