Invite a friend
Country Line Dance Lessons
The Brick P.A.L. will be hosting weekly dance lessons
Beginners, Intermediate & Partner/NO Partner needed 4 to 6 week SESSONS will be offered... Starting with the Basic Steps & dances for the BEGINNER...
Billy & Lisa will be your Instructor & DJ
you will learn popular dances that are done at many of the Country Dance venues ... we want to see you "Boot scootin" on the dance floor!!!
|Where||Brick Township Police Athletic League 60 Drum Point Rd, Brick, NJ 08723|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||$7.00 per lesson|
More About Brick Township Police Athletic League
The Brick Township Police Athletic League, or PAL, was founded in 1975 and in 1995 opened a youth center, complete with a boxing ring, gym and all-purpose main room. The PAL offers after-school programs and activities for children; a summer camp where kids go on excursions to the beach and museums and play sports at the facility; recreational activities for adults and children, including boxing and self-defense classes; and charitable events throughout the year to help those less fortunate in the Brick community.
Other events here
- Cardio-Boxing and Conditioning Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Hard Body Academy Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Cardio-Boxing and Conditioning Weekly on Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Cardio-Boxing and Conditioning Weekly on Fridays, 7:15 am–8:15 am
- Boxing with Bernie Weekly on Fridays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Plyo-Cardio Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Zumba Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Cardio-Boxing and Conditioning Weekly on Mondays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Full Body Workout Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am