News Alert
Top 20 High Schools In New Jersey: Ocean County…

Buy | Sell | Trade

Find a good home for what you don’t need, discover things you do!

Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Describe your listingDescribe your listingMake an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Lisa Scalley April 10, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Wow, someone really dropped the ball on this post LOL. We know when the rain date is but not theRead Moredat e of the fair and we don't know where exactly it is. Should be a great time LOL.
AJamaica April 13, 2014 at 11:46 AM
The date was on the even when we created it, but all spacing and some info was lost whenRead Moreposted...th anks for catching that, the post is now updated. Flea Market is Saturday, May 17th 8:30-3:00pm at Drum Point School, 41 Drum Point Road, Brick, NJ
Lisa Scalley April 13, 2014 at 05:24 PM
LOL I hate it when that happens. I type something in an IM or on FB and it omits stuff too. I don't Read Moreunderstand why that happens but it stinks!! Thanks for clarifying as I was very interested in this event as I make jewelry and crochet so I have some things I would like to sell. It sounds like fun :)
Jani J March 18, 2014 at 01:44 PM
These cabinets do look really nice. They are too many for my kitchen. They look modern, and withRead Morenew hardware they would complete a gourmet kitchen makeover.
Andy Pat March 24, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Hey Tom-as long as they will attach to my old Raleigh Gran Prix I will take them. I live in BrickRead Morea nd my cell is 732-691-3945. Thanks Kevin
califwino March 06, 2014 at 10:32 AM
so where/when can I see it
mary hayes March 06, 2014 at 03:01 PM
you can call 610 633 6814. I live in Brick.